Explore Bangkok City
Bangkok, the Thailand city is one of the top travel destinations because of its colorful ambiance, simple but exotic lifestyle, and its awesome natural attractions including awesome Baywatch and water sports, etc. Widely known as tourists’ paradise, Bangkok offers unending charm for all guests, which may vary from one season to other. For obvious reason, Bangkok is a year-round travel destination. Finding cheap airplane ticket is like finding a jackpot unless you follow a few travel rules for booking a cheap airline ticket to Bangkok.
Never Miss Bangkok Tourist Attractions
- Grand Palace: This is one of the most famous historical attractions in Bangkok and the house of Emerald Buddha. The palace is royal by all its grandeur and it is a place of worship as well.
- Wat Pho: Wat Pho is best known as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, where a huge golden statue of sleeping Buddha is housed for the devotees’ admiration and paying homage.
- Wat Arun: This is the temple of dawn, a former king’s palace and a private chapel, is now one of the best places in Bangkok to visit.
- Wat Suthat: This is one of the most beautiful ancient Buddhists Temples of the city. The wall paintings of the temple attract special focus.
- Giant Swing: It is located at the center of the busy square of the city and in front of Wat Suthat: it is made of wood and it stands with its 27 m teak frame. Known as one of the most eye-catching tourists’ attractions, it is called the Giant Swing of Bangkok.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market: This is one of the most attractive itineraries off the city of Bangkok. In fact, this floating market has earned the name of Venice of the East for the city.
- Lumpini Park: This is a natural park amidst the Hurley-burley of the city. There are green trees, a lake for boating and the serenity of the place is completely captivating.
Roam Around Bangkok
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system. Usually, Sky trains, river Express boats, Tuk Tuk vans, subway service, city bus service are available to roam around the city. If you are visiting far away spots you may avail car rentals in advance but parking could be an issue at some places.
Bangkok Nearby Cities Calling You
- Samut Prakan
- Chon Buri
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Udon Thani
- Phnom Penh
- Bago and others according to your tour days in Bangkok.
Contact Tripiflights and we will let you know the best time to book cheap flights to Bangkok, which will offer you the best value of your money and it will ensure your complete peace of mind about your dream tour.