Explore Chicago City
Chicago is the proud city with about 2 million guests every year. One of the most popular cities of the world is always lit like the glitters. Chicago is located in the southern shore of Lake Michigan and the northeastern part of Illinois, which is among the largest and the megacities in the US. Majorly served by O'Hare international Airport (ORD) it receives major footfalls from various parts of the globe. It is very well known for the amazing skyline and sci-fi architecture that people desire to see once in their lifetime. This dream city is also the third most populous city in America. It openly hugs people from different continents and communities. The city is one of the most common destinations for any Hollywood movie shoots showing the aerial view of the skyscraper, tall sky touching towers and lots more. Simply experience it all by finding last minute flight deals to Chicago city and book the same at the earliest.
Never Miss Chicago Tourist Attractions
- Cloud Gate: It’s a silver bean cloud gate meant for the opening and welcoming of the guest into the beautiful city. It rotates 360 degree around with its shining body and reflecting interiors. You can enjoy finding the distorted figures of reflection. It is meant for the skyscraper beauty and you can see and click pictures of the amazing skyline and the sunset from a height.
- Navy Pier- Located on the Chicago shoreline on the Lake Michigan, this Pier is specially designed on the blueprint of designed on the basis of the plan of Chicago. It is known for the indoor and outdoor recreational events. The attraction of Navy Pier includes sightseeing, dinner and entertainment cruises and fireworks. There are indoor ice skating rings and shopping and dining festival along with parks. There are art series, museums and IMAX theatres. This place with its spectacular culture will blow your mind once your mind!
- Millennium Park: It’s one of the most wonderful community parks of the estate. It is not only a park but one of the major stages of live performances and amazing talent shows. These parks have events lined all year long. There are millennium park summer series, film festival, music theatres, and summer concerts and more super exciting events lined up in the park. It is always full of the audience whether its day or night. It is also known for its jazz festival and opera concerts.
- Shedds Aquarium: This indoor aquarium is a home to over 32,000 animals. It has a great collection of saltwater fishes. Located on the banks of Michigan, it was located on the museum campus in Chicago. It also has exhibits of mammals, amphibians, and birds. A wonderful place to learn along with your kids.
Roam Around Chicago City
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system that is not bounded to language contains. You can easily get a subway service, city bus service and cab services that are available to roam around the city. You may even avail car rentals in advance to avoid traffic during the festival times.
Chicago Nearby Cities Calling you
- Elgin and others according to the days of your stay in Chicago.
You can always contact Tripiflights to get special flight deals and hidden discounts and we will let you know the best time to book airline tickets to Chicago, which will make your travel a budgeted plan.