Explore Fort Lauderdale City
Located on the southeastern coast of Florida, Fort Lauderdale is a city mainly known for its beaches and canals. The network of inland canals and bays offers you an opportunity to explore the land using rental boats or water taxi. It is famous for the cultural events, arts and the famous beaches where you can soak in the sunshine almost any time of the day.
The climate is close to ideal due to the wonderful beaches and the beautiful sunshine all year round. It only takes a flight which you can book to be it last minute flights to Fort Lauderdale or you can search for discounted flights which will enable you to have a memorable trip with minimum or discounted expense.
Never Miss Fort Lauderdale Tourist Attractions
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park: This Park is a gift from Hugh Taylor Birch to Florida and is known for different activities that you can do. It is ideal for friends and family tour where you can rent a canoe and roam in the freshwater lagoons; you can explore the local plant life in a short break and hike, and much more. The picnic area has a great view of the waters and nature which will leave you rejuvenated.
- Museum of Discovery and Science: As the name suggests you can explore the world of science while knowing and understanding the new discoveries along with your family. The rides and 7D Theater make it a big yes during the trip. You can explore mars, hang out with sharks and turtles or immerse in film adventure at the biggest screen in South Florida. This place is a must watch especially for the children.
- Dolphin World: Swim with dolphins and explore the world of Dolphins. Get to know them with the dolphin encounter programs with your family and friends. Dolphin swim program and dolphin swim transportation a must but for that, you have to make a reservation at least 2-3 weeks beforehand.
- Everglades Swamp Tours: These are conducted on Airboat with customizable tours which offer you to experience nature and wildlife and also have an educational journey through Mother Nature’s wetlands. You can explore the wildlife and get to see the different kinds of flowers, plants, migratory birds, turtles, snakes, and many more.
- Cycle Party Tours: This is the most unique thing to do in Fort Lauderdale which includes a cycling party with about 15 persons in a pedal-powered cycle. Each bike or cycle consists of a tour guide and music plus you can add foods and drinks in such a way that you have your own party with family and friends in your private mobile bar. Indulge in this unforgettable adventure and explore the local cuisine in this memorable tour.
Roam Around Fort Lauderdale
Public transport is a good option in Fort Lauderdale to roam around the city as well as nearby areas. Tourists can take BCT buses, Tri rails, and shuttle bus services. Along with using public transport, rental cars and taxis can also be hired.
Fort Lauderdale Nearby Cities Calling You
- Saint Petersburg
- Santa Clara
Are you still confused about planning to Fort Lauderdale? Tripiflights will help you to get all the essential guidelines for cheap flight bookingand offers to book your tickets.