Explore Gander City
If you are an aviation industry buff or you want to spend time in knowing some interesting points of Canadian aviation industry used with some dose of pleasant shopping, Gander is a pleasant place you can plan your vacation there. The city is served by Gander International Airport (YQX) and it is a nice and comfortable travel destination full of pleasant activities to enjoy. The city hosts wide varieties of aviation-related events, and that is why you need to plan your airline tickets to Gander in advance. Although airline ticket booking to Gander is easily available, cheap flights to Gander can be bagged by following some tips.
Never Miss Gander Tourist Attractions
- North Atlantic Aviation Museum: The collection of this museum keeps focus on North Atlantic aviation history as it is related to Gander and Gander International Airport, from the years of 1930s to present day, focusing on the WWII years via the early jet age.
- Silent Witnesses Memorial: This is a quiet place to visit but visitors will face a strange sense of loss here. The Silent Witness Memorial is a pleasant compliment to those that were gone astray during the crash and disaster in 1985.
- Cobb's Pond Rotary Park: Cobb's Pond offers a gorgeous nature-walk opulent with birds, small animals, and from time to time you may see a moose! It is a place to enjoy exercise and relax after a long day gets you back to serene environs.
- Gander Heritage Memorial Park: The museum offers a happy stroll through local flight history with many stops of information. It's sufficient to be informative and motivating but not overpowering to the point that you drop the reason for the history.
- Little Harbor Day Park: This Park is located just west side of the city of Gander and on the northern side of the Gander Lake. The area houses plenty of hiking trails, picnic, and an exclusive barbecue area along with the facility of boating.
- Gander Ski Hills & Resorts: Gander Ski Hills & Resorts is a beautiful place where you can stay happy while staying in Gander. The place is famous for ski hills, ski resorts, and snowboard terrain parks in Gander. If you want to plan your skiing in Gander for your snowboard vacation, this is a perfect place to plan for. However, you need to plan your Gander vacation by booking the place beforehand.
Roam Around Gander
Take shuttle services to roam around the city, or hire cabs and taxis to explore the major areas of the city or door to door service.
Gander Nearby Cities Calling You
- Hare Bay
- Grand Falls-Windsor
- Bay Roberts
Contact Tripiflights and we can help you in knowing will let you know the best deals for cheap flights to Gander, which will offer you best value of your money and complete peace of mind while traveling with your family.