Explore Grande Prairie City
Grande Prairie of Alberta, Canada is a pleasant travel destination that will offer you a great time on your vacation. Located at Northwestern part of Alberta, this city is housed at the heart of the Peace region and boasts of a beautiful and balanced culture and ambiance. The city is called the Home of the Trumpeter Swan and this exactly described how particular the city is about preserving nature and wildlife. If you are planning to enjoy your vacation in this swan city, finding cheap flights to Grande Prairie should be your prime criteria.
Never Miss Grande Prairie Tourist Attractions
- Muskoseepi Park: Muskoseepi Park includes vast areas and it runs through the heart of the city, Grande Prairie. The park consists of over 1100 acres of parkland with six distinct areas providing their exclusive opportunities.
- Eastlink Center: The Eastlink Centre hosts a wide variety of options for cultural programs and community services for people of all ages. It works like a community hall where around the year different events are organized.
- Grant Berg Gallery: The gallery displays an astonishing collection of original paintings, sculptures, carvings, pottery, jewelry, photography and more including indigenous and original artworks. It is Grande Prairie ’s the only commercial art gallery and the focus of the art collection always has kept on original artwork, oil, acrylic, and watercolor paintings, stone sculpture, bronze and steel statues along with limited edition professional and creative snaps.
- Grande Prairie Museum: The Grande Prairie Museum is set in the charming Muskoseepi Park in Grande Prairie, and it depicts the history of the region in a first-class facility. The Museum is open year-round and was officially inaugurated for public display on 1971.
- Saskatoon Island Provincial Park: This stunning campground is housed along the Shore of Saskatoon Lake. There are more than 100 sites, including un-serviced, powered and walk-in tenting types. Mostly the walk-in sites are located at the right side of the shore. Canoe or kayak on the lake is available for kayaking and you may get to enjoy hiking or mountain biking on the beautiful trails or participate in different educational programs.
Roam Around Grande Prairie
The city offers a user-friendly transport system. Grande Prairie Transit operates buses in the city. As well as take cabs, taxis or shuttle services to roam around the city or for short distance you may hire bike services.
Grande Prairie Nearby Cities Calling You
- Spirit River
- Dawson Creek
Contact Tripiflights and we can help you in knowing the best deals for cheap flights to Grande Prairie, which will offer you the best value of your money and complete peace of mind while traveling with your family.