If you want to visit a city that is clad in history, modern in amenities, and humane in its intrinsic approach, then Istanbul is perhaps one of the best options you have in hand. Besides planning for itineraries in Istanbul, you need to plan for your air journey in advance. Although different airlines are operating from the USA to Istanbul, mostly there is air tickets rush to Istanbul; However, you need to check the best available flight options in accordance with your journey date. It is always wise and safe to book your cheap flights to Istanbul in advance so that you can stay away from the tension of searching for last minute flights to Istanbul.
Never Miss Istanbul Tourist Attractions
- Hagia Sophia: It is one of the most wonderful constructions of the world that is a mosque and it is built in such a magnificent way that evokes awe and inspiration. It is believed by the locales that the mosque is situated where there is no gravity, which is at the middle of the universe.
- Topkapi Palace: This is a great specimen of Islamic art. It is a royal palace where the harem, courtyard, and the room of the sultan were nicely accommodated. This big and decorated palace is maintained to date as wonderful relics of royal elegance and legacy. Presently, the palace has preserved many pricey objects to display for the audience as well as for the critics.
- Blue Mosque: Blue Mosque is one of the architectural wonders of the city. It is called blue because of the unique blue hue that the mosque radiates. Besides its colossal shape, its interior decoration is beautiful and evokes respect and awe for its creator.
- Basilica Cistern: This is one of the specimens of the technological wonders of the city. Once upon a time, the building was used as the storage of imperial water supply for the emperors. There are a total of 336 columns in the building in 12 rows. The Medusa stone at one corner is famous for its beauty.
- Hippodrome: This is a signature tomb stands for asserting the victory and power of the place Istanbul. It is a large complex. One side of the complex is made of a fountain and there is a gallery wall, which is a tribute to its glorious past.
- Istanbul Archaeology Museum: Out of so many museums in Istanbul, this one deserves special mention because of the wide variety of artifacts it has preserved. It is a huge complex divided into three prime sections. The museum holds archaeological artifacts from different historic ages related to Turkey.
Roam Around Istanbul
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system. Usually, subway service, intercity transportation, city bus service, and cab services are available to roam around the city. If you are visiting far away spots, you may avail car rentals in advance to have a cheaper deal.
Istanbul Nearby Cities Calling You:
- Goreme and others according to your tour days in Istanbul.
Contact Tripi-Flights and we will let you know the best time and best options for cheap air tickets to Istanbul, which will offer you the best travel experience.