Explore Las Vegas City
Las Vegas is the largest city in greater Mojave Desert of Nevada and the place is one of the best metropolitan areas in the American West. It grew from a tiny one in the 20th century and got access to water, an extensive network of transport and a desert-bound railroad. Masses of visitors get attracted to Las Vegas every year from the entire world around for shopping, spa, golf, gambling, entertainment, fine dining, and the amazing nightlife. Be a part of this entertainment world in the company of dear ones even if you book last minute flight tickets to Las Vegas city.
Never Miss Las Vegas Tourist Attractions
- The Strip: Running through the city from the northeast to the southwest, the Strip is a 2.5-mile-long central section of Las Vegas Boulevard. It is lined with huge entertainment places that are built with a defining theme and is lined with performance themes and luxury hotel rooms. It can be particularly impressive at night as the city starts to light up with an endless succession of glittering neon signs. Most of the visitors like to walk along the Strip and breathe in the wonderful view. To enjoy the best visit to the city, it is advisable to stay at one of the major resorts on the Strip.
- Fremont Street Experience: The Fremont Street is a place which is accessible only to pedestrians. It has all kinds of unique sites. The Fremont Street has a 5-block section, which is covered with a canopy of LED lights. This wonderful place illuminates the sky in different colors and designs and offers an amazing experience as you walk underneath. A fantastic music and visual show take place every night, which is known as the Fremont Street Experience. Street performers and special entertainment act often perform outdoors in the area. The Fremont Street is a few kilometers from the Strip and can be reached with the help of a cab.
- The Hotels and Resorts: Most of the hotels and resorts try to imitate other cities in a miniature region. The Venetian Hotel is located across Treasure Island. It is one of the finest resorts in the city and has a lot of tourist attractions. The Rialto Bridge and the Bridge of Sighs can be seen along with other prominent structures from Venice. The Venetian Gondola Rides are the best way to cover the place. The Paris Hotel is one of the easily recognizable resorts. There is a scale model of the Eiffel Tower and there is also a recreation of the Paris Opera House. There are observation decks and all for the tourists. The Bellagio Resort demands special mention among the high-end resorts and so does the Mirage and the New York Hotel.
- The High Roller Ferris Wheel: At the far end of the Linq Promenade is the High Roller Ferris wheel. The highest point is about 550 feet tall and takes as much as thirty minutes for one full rotation, providing outstanding views over the strip and the surrounding areas. Each cabin can hold as many as 40 people. The views are particularly outstanding at night when the lights of the city are glowing.
- The Stratosphere Tower: An unmistakable sight on the Las Vegas skyline is the Stratosphere Tower. The tower has an astounding height of 1,149 feet and on the rooftop, a variety of heart-pounding thrill rides that includes the SkyJump, the X Scream and Insanity are available. There are also observation decks with wonderful views of the city.
Roam Around Las Vegas
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system. Usually, subway service, city bus service and cab services all around the city. If you are visiting far away spots you may avail car rentals which would be easily available anywhere.
Las Vegas Nearby Cities Calling you
- San Bernardino
Contact Tripiflights and we will assist you about the information like the best time to book cheap flights to Las Vegas, the best time to get flight discounts, lowest cost air ticket available on your journey date, etc. You will be able to plan a budget holiday without compromising your travel plan.