Explore Miami City
Miami is one of the most dominant cities present at the southern tip of Florida. The city is also the hub for business, commerce as well as transportation. The city offers a tropical climate which is one of the major reasons to turn the beautiful place into a promising tourist destination. Miami is one of the hottest destinations in the world that offers the best in class beaches, glamorous lifestyle, and amazing events throughout the year. It has the largest collection of murals in the world, art is everywhere in the downtown. The Mediterranean architecture and the turquoise beach invite everyone to this beautiful city. It’s a land that cherishes high-class living and round the clock entertainment events. Find yourself in a perfect place to celebrate your colorful vacation in Miami city after finding last minute flight deals at the earliest.
Never Miss Miami Tourist Attractions
- Miami Sea Aquarium: Spreading across 38 acres of land is this beautiful ocean aquarium that provides the finest ocean entertainment zones. It is located in the island of Virginia Key in Florida, located near to the Downtown area of Miami. The main attraction of this place is the killer whale show. It’s amazing to see them jump and swim with the trainers and shake their huge tails like a pup.
- Jungle Island: This is one of the most amazing tourist spots in Miami that is built with the idea of wildlife conservation. The island was originally named Parrot Island because of the wide range of colorful Macaws. You will find the most beautiful species of animals and amphibians here.
- Miami Beach: This is one of the most exotic locations in Miami. This lively place is well known for its fresh environment and series of bridges. It’s a mix of quiet paradise and loud concerts. There are classic iconic buildings that are spread across long stretches all along the shoreline. There are numerous restaurants, beach shops, hotels, and luxury sunbathing opportunities. Get indulge in the best-salted memories with your loved ones and make your
- Bayside Marketplace- If you are a shopping enthusiast, then this place symbolizes a heaven for you. There are endless opportunities to get surprised here. It is an outdoor style mall just near the shoreline giving a stunning view to its shoppers. There are Miami’s waterfronts where boats are parked in the Bay. You can also avail water Taxi service from the dock.
Roam Around Miami
Buses are a good option to get you from the airport into the city if you want to save from cab or limo fares. The city offers a user-friendly and organized transport system you can easily get a subway service, city bus service and cab services that are available to roam around the city. You may even avail car rentals or just a bicycle to ride through the city. Another way to explore the city is on paddle boats that you can get them everywhere.
Miami Nearby Cities Calling you
- Florida City
- Coral Gables
- Aventura and others according to the days of your stay in Miami
You can always contact Tripiflights to get special flight deals and hidden discounts and we will let you know the best time to book airline tickets to Miami, which will make your travel plan a budgeted one.