Explore Montreal City
If you are planning to enjoy a multifaceted and stimulating vacation in Canada this year, then Montreal is an apt choice for you. There is bustling entrainment, there are old hastily, nightlife, display off beautiful art, museums, and lush green park and gardens to keep you amused. The city is served by Montréal–Pierre Elliott (YUL) Trudeau International Airport, and it is one of the busiest airports in Canada. Montreal summer is the most enjoyable period for tourists and if you want to plan your vacation during this peak season, you need to book an airline ticket to Montreal in 5-6 months advance.
Never Miss Montreal Tourist Attractions
- Mont-Royal: Mont-Royal is housed at 233 meters over the city level and a green hub near the busy and concretized downtown. A stroll in this lovely park will offer the visitors a fabulous view to Jacques Cartier and King George VI monuments, provision for spending time at Lac-aux-Castors and looking at the cemeteries on the western slope of the city.
- Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal): Old Montréal is an extraordinary cluster of buildings old enough from 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries. The district offers a delightful hang of a Parisian-style quarter, located as it is positioned between the waterfront and the city’s business hub. Tourists can explore many historic sites, streets, and signposts here simply by walking.
- Jardin Botanique (Botanical Garden): High above the city Montreal the site of magnificently imaginative botanical garden is located. The miscellaneous plants are grown in 30 themed gardens and ten excellent exhibition greenhouses, so an extensive range of climate is best represented here.
- Notre-Dame Basilica: Founded in 1656, Montréal's oldest church, Notre-Dame Basilica, stands till date with its awesome aura. The twin towers of the neo-Gothic façade face towards Place d'Armes. The intricate and splendid interior was designed by Victor Bourgeau.
- Musée des Beaux-Arts (Fine Arts Museum): The Musée des Beaux-Arts is the oldest museum in Canada and it houses wide collections of painting, sculpture, etc. Its outstanding collections of World Cultures and Mediterranean Archaeology contain 10,000 objects, and there are excellent collections of African, Asian, and Islamic art, as well as artifacts from North and South America.
Roam Around Montreal
Montreal Transit operates public services in the city. You may find buses in the major areas of the city. If willing to take the door to door service then you can hire buses, cabs, taxis and shuttle services.
Montreal Nearby Cities Calling You
Contact Tripiflights and we can help you in knowing the best deals for cheap flights to Montreal, which will offer you the best worth of your travel money and complete peace of mind while flying with your friends and family.