Explore Montreal City
If you are planning to have a memorable and multi-faceted travel experience in Canada, then Montreal should be on the top of your holiday list. The city is best known for its bustling entertainment, exotic nightlife, display of beautiful artwork, historical museums, and lush Green Park and gardens to keep you amazed at every single quarter. Best way to explore is by looking at best flight deals to Montreal well in advance in order to save plenty amount of cash.
Never Miss Montreal Tourist Attractions
- Mont-Royal: Mont-Royal is housed at 233 meters over the city level and a green hub near the busy and concretized downtown. A stroll in this lovely park will offer the visitors a fabulous view to Jacques Cartier and King George VI monuments, provision for spending time at Lac-aux-Castors and looking at the cemeteries on the western slope of the city.
- Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal): Old Montréal is an extraordinary cluster of buildings old enough and from 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries. The district offers a delightful hang of a Parisian-style quarter, located as it is positioned between the waterfront and the city’s business hub. Tourists can explore many historic sites, streets, and signposts here simply by walking.
- Jardin Botanique (Botanical Garden): High above the city Montreal the site of Montreal's magnificently imaginative botanical garden is located. The miscellaneous plants are grown in 30 themed gardens and ten excellent exhibition greenhouses, so an extensive range of climate is represented.
- Notre-Dame Basilica: Founded in 1656, Montréal's oldest church, Notre-Dame Basilica, stands till date with its awesome aura. The twin towers of the neo-Gothic façade face towards the Place d'Armes. The intricate and splendid interior was designed by Victor Bourgeau.
- Musée des Beaux-Arts (Fine Arts Museum): The Musée des Beaux-Arts is the oldest museum in Canada and it houses wide collections of painting, sculpture, etc. Its outstanding collections of World Cultures and Mediterranean Archaeology contain 10,000 objects, and there are excellent collections of African, Asian, and Islamic art, as well as artifacts from North and South America.
Roam Around Montreal
Montreal Transit operates public services in the city. You may find buses in the major areas of the city. If willing to take the door-to-door service then you can hire buses, cabs, taxis and shuttle services.
Montreal Nearby Cities Calling You
Contact Tripiflights and we can help you in knowing the best deals for cheap flights to Montreal, which will offer you the best worth of your travel money and complete peace of mind while flying with your friends and family.