Explore New Orleans City
New Orleans is one of the major United States port and metropolitan area in Louisiana. New Orleans is very popular for its variety of cuisine, music especially jazz, originated from African-American communities and also for its annual celebration and festivals. In southeastern Louisiana, the New Orleans is located and occupies both on the banks of Mississippi river.
Make the most out of every single tourist attraction of the city by booking best flight tickets to New Orleans available on any reliable travel booking platform.
Never Miss New Orleans Tourist Attractions
- French quarter: It is one of the most attractive places for tourists in New Orleans. The main attraction of this place is its architecture and also a great area for entertainment and dining. Bourbon Street is the most famous street in the French Quarter but it is not highlighted in the area.
- Mardi Gras: The signature event or festivals of New Orleans is Mardi Gras that span a two week period ending with the finale. This festival include parades every day and all kinds of fun and activities. The Bourbon Street in the French Quarter fully crows this time.
- National WWII Museum: This museum compact with all documentary snippets that give us all details about the history of WWII. This museum is divided into three sections. i) Devoted to the Pacific war, ii) Devoted the war in Europe, iii) Houses WWII aircraft. A particular film entitled beyond boundaries and narrated by Tom Hanks and displayed in 4D theatre. Sound music stage props give a real-life look on WWII days. And the oral history adds extra impact.
- Jackson Square: In the French Quarter, it is the main square and originally known as Place d’Armes. This square is surrounded by all greenery and trees and a statue of General Andrew Jackson. This area is near the cathedral. And the nearby shops and restaurants are well developed for tourists. The whole area is very beautiful along with the bank of the river Mississippi.
- Preservation Hall: The preservation hall is a very old building in New Orleans for the music of Jazz. This historic place still features with jazz music by local artists. The arrangements in this building are very congested that means the limited seat arrangements intimate setting etc. The hall is open every day so you can enjoy the music whenever you want.
- City Park: This city park covers more than 1300 acres including a number of attractions, botanical garden, sculpture garden, museum art etc. Golf court and tennis courts are also in this park. The park claims that one mature live oak tree is present in the park that is one of the world’s largest oak trees almost 800 years old.
Roam Around New Orleans
In this city, you don’t have to worry about moving around since the city boasts of an excellently monitored metro system. If you want to go by road, you can also avail the public bike sharing services and if both of the above-mentioned methods don’t work for you, you can always move around via buses.
Book Airline Tickets to New Orleans
Finding cheap flight tickets to New Orleans is a matter of no hassle with us. Experience the unmatched pleasure of journey with the availability of flight deals to New Orleans that ensures you to save much on your budget. Be a part of a wonderful leisure or business trip after booking flights at less and spend that amount on a range of delightful activities of your choice. Contact Tripi-Flights and we will assist you about the information like the best time to book New Orleans Flights, the best time to get flight discounts, lowest cost plane tickets to New Orleans, etc. available on your journey date. Therefore, wait no more to find airfare deals to New Orleans and make your trip even more exciting and unforgettable.
Tripi-Flights back up its customer’s with a ‘bond of a brand’ that is always dedicated to offer best in-class services that include discounted air tickets to New Orleans. Our travel assistant helps you customize your travel plan with tailored holiday packages, a wide range of hotels, and the best car rental that values your money to make your travel goes wonderful and memorable.