Explore Orlando City
Orlando is one of the most visited tourists’ attractions in the world. It is the main reason to form the tourism industry here. The city of Orlando is, nicknamed ‘The City Beautiful’ is in the U.S. state of Florida. Every year more than 68 millions of tourists from all around the world flock to ‘Orlando International Airport (ORL)’ to enjoy their vacation in Orlando, ‘The Theme Park Capital of the World’. So, better to find last minute flight deals to Orlando at the earliest and witness some fo the amazing attractions of the city before your own eyes.
Never Miss Orlando Tourist Attractions
- The Kingdom of Magic at Disney World - The dream comes true at the Park of Walt Disney. This is the home of Disney’s characters like Goofy and Donald Duck, Mickey and Minnie Mouse. When going for fun, the Western-themed Frontierland, Bavarian-themed Fantasyland, Adventureland, Tomorrowland, Main Street USA, and Liberty Square, the six magical lands are not to be missed. Walt Disney’s Park is dotted with Disney-themed boutiques and shops, firework displays, musical parades, restaurants, and cafes. ‘The World of Magic’ is symbolized by the iconic ‘Cinderella Castle’ in the center of the park. Epcot’s Spaceship Earth shows the Future World and the World Showcase.
- Sea World at Orlando - Marine life based three theme parks at Orlando attract the animal lovers by offering shows, rides, and tours. With the experience of the icy world of Antarctica and South Pole, you would be thrilled to explore a penguins’ colony. The three zoological parks, Sea World, Discovery Cove, and Aquatica provide you with a lifetime experience of swimming with the white beluga whale. Exploring coral reef, underwater diving with full dive helmet, swimming with playful dolphins would be the premier attractions of Sea World at Orlando.
- Universal Theme Park & Studios Florida - Designed with the consultation of Steven Spielberg, it is a combination of a working studio and a theme park. Universal Islands of Adventure consist of seven themed islands parks including Jurassic Park, The Lost Continent, Toon Lagoon, Skull Island, and Marvel Superhero Island. You would also find the latest addition to Hogwarts Castle, Hogsmeade and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Visitor Complex of Kennedy Space Centre - It is the unique opportunity to see one of the best-known operations centers of NASA by an hour’s drive away from Orlando. It would be the most popular day trip during your stay in Orlando. The guests would be introduced to career as well as lives of the astronauts and engineers, mock astronaut training, rockets from NASA’s flights and shuttle launch during the visit.
- The Gatorland -The Park is the home of thousands of alligators, crocodiles with other reptiles. Most surprisingly, some of them perform daily shows. You may have the experience of rare white alligators.
Roam Around Orlando
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system. Usually, subway service, city bus service, and cab services are available to roam around the city. If you are visiting far away spots you may avail car rentals in advance but parking could be an issue at some places.
Orlando Nearby Cities Calling You
- Fairview Shores
- Pine Castle
- Pine Hills
- Azalea Park
- Oak Ridge
Contact Tripi-Flight (www.tripiflights.com) and we will let you know the best time and best options of cheap airfare to book airline tickets to Orlando, which will offer you the best travel experience and a sweet travel memory.