Paris, the capital of France, is called the glamour and fashion city of the world, and it is a world-famous travel destination for people around the globe. Majorly served by Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), it receives major footfalls from various parts of the globe. The city is a self-portrait of excellence because of its beautiful vintage styled cobblestone streets, art galleries with the marvelous collections of displays and real pictures of elegant horse-drawn carriages and pastel antebellum houses made on both sides of the downtown street. The cottage cheese industry is another reason for tourist attraction from all over the globe. So, what are you waiting for, simply look for last minute flight deals to Paris city at the earliest?
Never Miss Paris Tourist Attractions
- Eiffel Tower: This is one of the most beautiful emblems of France and its capital city. A must see tourist attraction of the city that will keep you always amazed. It is now possible to take a tour at the top of the tower and to have an exotic dinner.
- Louvre Museum: It is one of the signature tourist stops of the city which carries global status. Some of the masterpieces like Last Supper, Mona Lisa, are preserved here. In total, there are more than 30,000 artifacts and half of them are the priceless masterpiece.
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris: A Gothic style structure, a church in the genre but this is an icon in the history of literature as well. Cathédrale Notre-Dame is a signature item of the French capital city with a global repute.
- Arc de Triomphe: As implied by name it is an arch and it is dedicated to the French army and their immaculate contribution in maintaining French liberty and integrity from all external intrusion.
- Luxembourg Gardens: The garden is a beautify staple of nature’s beauty and proper planning to decorate a place with natural décor. This green park is an example of staying calm and poised amidst extremely busy city-life. Both adults and kids will be happy to be here.
- Panthéon: Initially it was a church and it was built in 1760. It is one of the classic buildings of the French capital City that was used late as the burial place of famous writer Victor Hugo, Emil Zola as well as philosopher Voltaire and Rousseau.
Roam Around Paris
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system. Usually, subway service, city bus service, and cab services are available to roam around the city. If you are visiting far away spots, you may avail car rentals in advance, but parking could be an issue at some places.
Paris Nearby Cities Calling You
Contact our Tripi-Flights and here we will assist you with the information like the best time and best options of available cheap airfare for Paris for a safe air journey.