Explore Philadelphia City
If you are fond of a cozy and carefree travel spot where you will get to enjoy a coveted travel tour with your special friend or with your sweet family, visiting Philadelphia via Newark Liberty Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) is a great travel option for you lying ahead. Philadelphia located in the region of Pennsylvania, United States is a beautiful travel destination with its beautiful landscape beauty and rich history to enjoy. Book your cheap flight to Philadelphia for the most memorable trip.
Never Miss Philadelphia Tourist Attractions
- Independence National Historical Park: This is a park where some of the most significant mementos are located that simply speaks of the independence and sovereignty of the USA. There are buildings that are a silent witness of the country’s history of independence.
- Museum of Art: This is one of the largest art collection hubs in the USA. It is estimated that the art museum contains more than 10,000 artworks of different ages. Some of the most popular artists whose artworks are preserved here are Van Gogh, Renoir, Toulouse-Lautrec, Manet, Cezanne, Monet, and Degas, Picasso, Chagall, Matisse, Miro, Paul Klee, etc.
- Eastern State Penitentiary: This is one of the most significant prisons where prisoners were kept in isolation for their real refinement. It was opened in the year1829 and it is one of the most hi-tech jails of that era in this city area. Presently it is a museum and some part of the jail has kept the same as it was in its active period for tourists.
- City Center: City Center of this city is obviously a shopping arcade, but it is more than a city shopping hub. Here you will get to feel the pulse of the cultured city. There are museums, cultural hall, library which speaks of the erudite appeal of this smart city.
- Rodin Museum: The museum displays almost all famous works of famous French sculptor, Auguste Rodin: not only for art lovers, people who love to enjoy the talent of sculptor will be amazed by seeing his bronze creations.
- Fairmount Park: It is not only a park but a hub of interesting icons of the city like the zoo, Rodin museum, Japanese House, beautiful gardens, etc. The palace is beautiful for its natural beauty and the presence of adjacent Schuylkill River and Wissahickon Creek has added special charm to its serene ambiance.
Roam Around Philadelphia
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system. Usually, subway service, city bus service, cab services are available to roam around the city. If you are visiting far away spots you may avail car rentals in advance but parking could be an issue at some places.
Philadelphia Nearby Cities Calling You
- Bala Cynwyd
- King of Prussia
Contact Tripiflights and we will let you know the best time and best options for cheap air tickets to Philadelphia, which will offer you the best travel experience.