Rome is a beautiful city as well as the capital of Italy, popular for its influential art, marvelous architecture, and deep culture. The city is also known for its ruins, such as the Forum and the Colosseum, which express the power of the former Roman Empire. The beauteous city is home to numerous historical sites such as the Roman Catholic Church, Vatican Museums, Baths of Caracalla, and National Roman Museum. Here, you can get breathtaking views from the great height of Palatine Hill, which is one of the most ancient areas in the city. All this can be done swiftly once you book cheap flight tickets to Rome and travel hassle-free within budget.
The city is drenched into the beauty of its glorious heritage, ancient history, and Christianity. There are many magnificent things to explore and get to see history and art on almost every corner of the streets of the city. Don’t miss gazing at the beauty of Vatican City, which is popular for its stunning architecture. If you wish to visit the city, you may book the best price plane tickets to Rome and save big on your vacation.
Never Miss Rome Tourist Attractions
- The Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine: The Colosseum is one of the massive stone structures used to represent the imperial power of champion Romans. The Arch of Constantine was built in 315 AD after the magnanimous victory of the emperor.
- Vatican City: Known as Little Kingdome, the Vatican City is the sole shrine of St Peter the Rock. This is the realm of the Pope and St Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum are the most significant places of Vatican tour.
- The Pantheon: This is one of the most influential buildings of ancient Rome. It is believed to be a church and alter for several pagan gods. It is the burial place of the famous artist Raphael. It was an architectural wonder of ancient Rome and untill date, it attracts lots of tourists.
- Trevi Fountain: Trevi Fountain is one of the most beautiful fountains in the city of Rome, which was constructed in 19 BC and it was completed in the year 1762. It is located on the juncture of three streets, justifying its name Trevi. The fountain offers an excellent view with all its viewers’ gallery around.
- Santa Maria Maggiore: This is a beautiful church and one of the must-see attractions of Rome. Dedicated to Holy Mother Mary, it is the largest papal church of the city of Rome. Structure wise, this church is one of the most awe-inspiring one clad with wide varieties of history, and it is decorated with different architecture styles but the prime reason to visit the Santa Maria Maggiore church is just to enjoy its classy and magnificent splendor.
- Piazza Navona: Piazza Navona is one of the splendid sculptures of Rome, which is made of three fountains and representing four rivers. This is a giant structure that represents a unity of the whole world by confluence its water. The site is a wonderful place to sit and watch the obelisk.
Roam Around Rome
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system. Usually, city bus service and cab services are all around the city. If you are visiting far away spots you may avail car rentals which would be easily available anywhere.
Rome Nearby Cities Calling You
- Ostia Antica
Contact Tripi-Flights and we will assist you about the information like the best time to book airline tickets to Rome, the best time to get flight discounts, lowest cost air ticket available on your journey date, etc. You will be able to plan a budget holiday without compromising your travel plan.