Explore Rome City
Rome, the capital city of Italy is all about history, nostalgia, rumination of glorious past blended with modern progress, urban sophistication, and stunning shopping extravaganza. It is an internationally famous travel destination knows for cherishing history and diversity in its everyday lifestyle. Simply find affordable airfare deals or even last minute flight deals to Rome to make the most out of your traveling pleasure.
Never Miss Rome Tourist Attractions
- The Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine: The Colosseum is one of the massive stone structures used to represent the imperial power of champion Romans. The Arch of Constantine was built in 315 AD after the magnanimous victory of the emperor.
- Vatican City: Known as Little Kingdome, the Vatican City is the sole shrine of St Peter the Rock. This is the realm of the Pope and St Peter’s Basilica, Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum are the most significant places of Vatican tour.
- The Pantheon: This is one of the most influential buildings of ancient Rome. It is believed to be a church and alter for several pagan Gods. It is the burial place of famous artist Raphael. It was an architectural wonder of ancient Rome and till date it attracts lots of tourists.
- Trevi Fountain: Trevi Fountain is one of the most beautiful fountains in the city of Rome, which was constructed in 19 BC and it was completed in the year 1762. It is located on the juncture of three streets justifying its name Trevi. The fountain offers an excellent view with all its viewers’ gallery around.
- Santa Maria Maggiore: This is a beautiful church and one of the must-see attractions of Rome. Dedicated to Holy Mother Mary, it is the largest papal church of the city of Rome. Structure wise, this church is one of the most awe-inspiring one clad with wide varieties of history, and it is decorated with different architecture styles but the prime reason to visit the Santa Maria Maggiore church is just to enjoy its classy and magnificent splendor.
- Piazza Navona: Piazza Navona is one of the splendid sculptures of Rome, which is made of three fountains and representing 4 rivers. This is a giant structure that represents a unity of the whole world by confluence its water. The site is a wonderful place to sit and watch the obelisk.
Roam Around Rome
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system. Usually, city bus service and cab services all around the city. If you are visiting far away spots you may avail car rentals which would be easily available anywhere.
Rome Nearby Cities Calling You
- Ostia Antica
Contact Tripiflights and we will let you know the best time to book cheap flights to Rome, which will offer you the best value of your money and will ensure you complete peace of mind about air journey.