Explore San Francisco City
Do you love the variety of travel? Do you love the mixed taste in vacation? If yes, then this year you can plan for San Francisco, California, and it will keep you amazed with its versatile attractions. It is an ever-young city in terms of its gorgeous scenery and its yummy foods. But the only constraint to plan a vacation in this versatile city is its passenger rush. San Francisco International Airport remains busy with passengers, from domestic and international destinations. Now the question is how to book cheap flights to San Francisco?
Never Miss San Francisco Tourist Attractions
- Golden Gate Bridge: Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most popular icons of the city of San Francisco. It is around 2 miles long and one of the biggest suspension bridges of the world. It is a pleasure to drive on the bridge and enjoy the water beauty and the location against the sea horizon.
- Alcatraz Prison: This is one of the most talked-about prisons in San Francisco City, where only notorious criminals were prisoned in isolation. Nowadays, this prison is a tourist spot; tourists visit this place to see its solitary cells and another prisoner arrangement.
- Cable Cars: This is a signature tourist item in San Francisco, which were introduced in the year 1873. Nowadays, these cars are preserved as the antique asset of the city, which you can use for a city ride to explore the San Francisco city in an aristocratic way.
- Golden Gate Park: This green park is called the lung of the city for its open space: the park contains green trails, walking trails, and cycling tracks, almost 5,000 different kinds of plants and dozens of species of trees, lakes, bridle paths, as well as a buffalo paddock few aquariums are there in the park with many aquatic species to watch.
- California Academy of Science: The California Academy of Science building situated in Golden Gate Park is an architectural splendor, which works as a multifaceted museum. This green building with a sustainable layout with a 2.5-acre living roof, overlaid with native plants, rolling hills to match the natural surroundings. The roof is built with solar panels to generate electricity, and the soil works as natural insulation. The walls are made of glass for the entrance of natural light. Inside the building, there is a natural history museum, aquarium, planetarium, rainforest, and more.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art: The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) was grossly reopened in the spring of 2016, with almost 170,000 square feet of exhibition space. The museum has 10 floors open for the public free of cost.
Roam Around San Francisco
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system. Usually, subway service, city bus service, and cab services are all around the city. If you are visiting far away spots you may avail car rentals which would be easily available anywhere.
San Francisco Nearby Cities Calling You
- Saint Helena
Contact Tripiflights and we will let you know the best time and best options of cheap air tickets to book airline tickets to San Francisco, which will offer you the best travel experience and complete peace of mind.