Explore Seoul City
Seoul, the capital city of South Korea is one of the top travel destinations, and now it is a beautiful and balanced city with its versatile tourist attractions. There are lots of palaces, temples, beautiful walking trails, and different natural wonders along with beautiful urban ambiances with modern amenities, which have made this travel destination tourists’ paradise. It is a year around travel place, so there is always travel-rush. You need to book your airline ticket to Seoul in advance so as to get rid of the hazard of finding last-minute flights to Seoul.
Never Miss Seoul Tourist Attractions
- Jogyesa: This is a religious spot in the city dedicated to Buddhism. There are different statues of Lord Amitava. The serenity and architecture of the place deserve special admiration. It is exactly not like a traditional place of worshipping, but the ambiance of the place is more devotional than a place of spending quality time.
- National Folk Museum: This museum plays a vital role in offering cultural and educational opportunities for visitors to appreciate and learn different aspects of Korean customs and conventions. Here you can study the common occupations and routines of the Korean generations in pre-modern age.
- Olympic Park: The enormous and lovely creation takes visitors past the stadium to a vast green patch of land stuffed with sculptures, beautiful fountains, serene water bodies, modern art gallery, and two beautiful museums that display the Baekje Empire’s rich history. The park also houses the ruins of the Mongchon Fortress, the 3rd-century fortification built at the time of the Baekje dynasty.
- National Museum of Korea: This six-level marvel harmoniously mixes contemporary and traditional styles. Built with the aim of highlighting more than one lakh forty thousand national artifacts and relics, this world-class facility also serves as a cultural club with an open plaza, sculpture garden and an outdoor exhibition space for hosting mega art shows.
- Lotte World: Lotte World is often described as the Korean Disneyland replete with fantasy parades, flying balloons, 3D films, music, and enjoyable laser shows: predominantly, it is a kids’ zone but adults will get nicely entertained here with a fun packed joyous rides.
- Namsangol Hanok Village: This is a village, established and decorated to display old Korean lifestyle. The place celebrates dance and drama of pure Korean tradition. Different hand-made products are available for buying.
Roam Around Seoul
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system. Usually, subway service, city bus service, cab services are available to roam around the city. If you are visiting far away spots you may avail car rentals in advance but parking could be an issue at some places.
Seoul Nearby Cities Calling You
Contact Tripiflights and we will assist you about the information like the best time to book cheap flights to Seoul, the best time to get flight discounts, lowest cost air ticket available on your journey date, etc. You will be able to plan a budget holiday without compromising your travel plan.