Seoul, the capital city of South Korea, is one of the top travel destinations and is also a beautiful and balanced city with its versatile tourist attractions. There are lots of palaces, temples, beautiful walking trails, and different natural wonders along with beautiful urban ambiances with modern amenities, which have made this travel destination a real tourist paradise. Experience it all once you book cheap flight tickets to Seoul and maximum on airfare to explore more in a budget-friendly manner.
Never Miss Seoul Tourist Attractions
- Jogyesa: This is a religious spot in the city dedicated to Buddhism. There are different statues of Lord Amitava. The serenity and architecture of the place deserve special admiration. It is exactly not like a traditional place of worshipping, but the ambiance of the place is more devotional than a place of spending quality time.
- National Folk Museum: This museum plays a vital role in offering cultural and educational opportunities for visitors to appreciate and learn different aspects of Korean customs and conventions. Here, you can study the common occupations and routines of the Korean generations in the pre-modern age.
- Olympic Park: The enormous and lovely creation takes visitors past the stadium to a vast green patch of land stuffed with sculptures, beautiful fountains, serene water bodies, modern art gallery, and two beautiful museums that display the Baekje Empire’s rich history. The park also houses the ruins of the Mongchon Fortress, the 3rd century fortification built at the time of the Baekje dynasty.
- National Museum of Korea: If you are an ardent history buff and would like to explore the rich historical and political past of Seoul at close quarters, then must pay visit to National Museum of Korea. This 1945 established museum has preserved ancient and pre-histric artifacts and scriptures with numerous in-house permanent and special exhibitions best organized for approximately 3 million annual visitors.
- Lotte World: Lotte World is often described as the Korean Disneyland replete with fantasy parades, flying balloons, 3D films, music, and enjoyable laser shows: predominantly, it is a kids’ zone but adults will get nicely entertained here with a fun packed joyous rides.
- Namsangol Hanok Village: This is a village, established and decorated to display old Korean lifestyle. The place celebrates dance and drama of pure Korean tradition. Different hand-made products are available for buying.
Roam Around Seoul
The city offers a user-friendly organized transport system. Usually, subway service, city bus service, and cab services are available to roam around the city. If you are visiting far away spots, you may avail car rentals in advance, but parking could be an issue at some places.
Seoul Nearby Cities Calling You
Contact Tripi-Flights and we will assist you about the information like the best time to book cheap flights to Seoul, the best time to get flight discounts, lowest cost air ticket available on your journey date, etc. You will be able to plan a budget holiday without compromising your travel plan.